About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Register Now | MyHKTDC | Fair Site Map | Login Logout 繁體|简体
Terms and Conditions:
- By registering for the Lucky Draw, participants accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Lucky Draw organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”).
- Winners must be present during the lucky draw (must present valid ticket coupon and identity proof for verification upon prize redemption). Late claims will not be entertained and the concerned prizes will be re-drawn.
- Entry to the Lucky Draw is open to participants of 18 years old or above only.
- Participants who have not been drawn will be accumulated in the other sessions on the same day only.
- Each participant can only enter the lucky draw once in each day. Repeated entries will be regarded as disqualification.
- Each winner will be eligible for at most one prize only in one day.
- By registering for the Lucky Draw, participants accept and agree the HKTDC to announce participant's name publicly.
- The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other items.
- Employees of the HKTDC and subsidiaries of the HKTDC are not eligible to enter the Lucky Draw.
- The HKTDC shall not be responsible for the validity, warranty and related functionalities of the Lucky Draw prize.
- All matters of disputes arising from the Lucky Draw will be subjected to the final decision of the HKTDC.
- The lucky draw result announcement will be published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 22 July 2020.
- If participants provide consent, personal data will be used for direct marketing purpose.
- Trade Promotion Competition Licence number: 53403-4