The event features 9 themed zones focusing on key market segments, ensuring that buyers can easily locate suppliers that best suit their needs. These zones include:
- Hall of Fame presents international jewellery brands in a prestigious, elegant setting. Here buyers can see individual pieces and collections which carry the names which consumers recognise and value.
- World of Glamour showcases Hong Kong-based exhibitors’ expertise in the latest techniques of jewellery design and manufacture, with several exhibitors displaying their creations in custom-designed booths.
- Designer Galleria is the place to find the most up-to-date designs as exhibitors here are in touch with the latest fashion. With jewellery now a vital styling element that crosses all age groups and budgets, these exhibitors provide an amazing array of options exploring different styles and materials.
- Hall of Extraordinary comprises a carefully selected group of jewellers who create breath-taking pieces of fine jewellery. In 2015, the zone will continue to feature double-deck premium booths, allowing international buyers and exhibitors to do business in a graceful, relaxing environment with artistic appeal.
- Hall of Time is the perfect place to look for watches and clocks which are unusual or even rare as well as those which are distinguished by superb gem setting and the use of precious metals. Whatever the style or materials used, all the exhibits in this Hall are classics of their genre.
- Antique & Vintage Jewellery Galleria offers jewellery and timepieces from bygone eras. Important periods in jewellery such as Victorian and important styles such as Art Nouveau are represented by quality pieces. Whether for investment or fashion, this zone holds the promise of interesting discoveries.
- Hall of Jade Jewellery highlights the fantastic range of choices in this most traditional Asian gemstone. Jade is used in time-honoured styles but also in contemporary designs, making this hall a great sourcing point for buyers in all markets.
- T-Gold International the most innovative technological solutions proposed by the Italian industry for the production of jewellery.
- Treasures of Craftsmanship, which makes its debut in 2015, is specifically designed for decorative items which have been carefully created such as carvings from precious/semi-precious stones, gold or silver, and precious ornaments.