International Jewellery Design Excellence Award 2013 (IJDE Award)
About IJDE Award
To honour the creative and outstanding jewellery designers, the
IJDE Award provides a platform for international jewellery
designers to exchange experiences and compete for the highest
honour, "Champion of the Champions".
In 2011, this biennial event attracted 109 champions of world’s
leading jewellery design competitions from 21 countries and
Who can join?
Jewellery designers who have won the championship of jewellery design competitions whose result was/will be officially announced between 21 November 2010 and 20 November 2012 are eligible for the participation. All entries must be human-wearable and contain precious metal or stone comprising gold, platinum, silver,diamond, pearl, gemstone or semi-gemstone.
Innovation, Craftsmanship, Aesthetics, Wearability and Functionability
Champion of the Champions (1), Aesthetic Award (1), Craftsmanship Award (1), Innovative and Uniqueness in Design Award (1), Distinction Award (4) and Merit Award (4).
The winning designs will be publicized worldwide.
- Winning pieces will be featured and showcased at the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show 2013, the fastest growing show in Asia of its kind that attracted over 30,000 international trade buyers each year.
- Booklets and CD-ROMs will be distributed at the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show, jewellery trade fairs, jewellery trade associations and media around the world.
- Coverage in Organiser's and Co-organisers' publications.
Application for IJDE Award 2013 was already closed on 28 November 2012. Over 180 applications from 28 countries and regions were received this year.
Please Click here for the winning entries.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 1830 668
- Jewellery Association of Australia
- Jewellery Council of South Africa
- Korean Jewellery Design Association
- Malaysia International Jewellery Fair
- Singapore Jewellers Assocation
- South Sea Pearl Consortium
- Sri Lanka Gem & Jewellery Association
- The Gem and Jewelry Institute of Thailand (Public Organization)
* The information of this website is subject to change without notice.