1/16 scale tank kits require (unless stated differently above):
- 1/16 R/C German Jagdpanther assembly kit.
- Low-profile, sloped hull of the tank destroyer accurately reproduced.
- Durable torsion bar suspension with pre-assembled link tracks enable the tank to travel across rough terrain.
- Dual gearboxes can operate together or individually for realistic tank movement.
- 88mm main gun barrel can be rotated left and right as well as elevated and depressed.
- Included DMD control unit (T-03) and DMD multi-function unit (MF-01) for exciting light and sound action.
- Onboard speaker unit reproduces engine running and starting sounds recorded from an actual Maybach HL230-P30 engine.
- Main gun and machine gun firing sounds accompanied by LED muzzle flashes.
- Main gun firing accompanied by realistic recoil action.
- Install item 53447 1/16 R/C tank LED battle system (sold separately) for 1-on-1 or team battles against other similarly equipped Tamiya R/C tanks.
- 4-channel R/C system, 7.2V running battery & charger separately required.
- Radio: 4 channel with servo(s).
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector.
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery.
- Paint: polycarbonate for spare body.
- Misc. items: building and track equipment.