This NuSmart2816M (Nufront) is a high performance Cortex-A9 dual core processor which is manufactured at the 40nm processor. It is equipped with a graphic processor and a video processor of high quality. This processor also supports RGB 24 bit true-color displays.
- High performance design.
- Clock frequency: 1.2GHz-32KB.
- L1 data cache and instruction cache for each processor.
- Floating-point and multimedia co-processor.
- 1MB L2 cache supports dynamical run time clock frequency adjustment.
- Graphic processor: high-performance multi-core 2D/3D graphic processor, up to 800M pixel/s and 45M triangle/s processing power.
- 256KB L2 cache supports OpenGL ES 2.0and OpenVG 1.1.
- Video processor: supports up to 1080p@30Hz.
- Video decoder: supports H.264, H.263, MPEG-2/4, RMVB, etc.
- Video formats: supports up to DIVX 6 standard.
- Supports image decoding like JPEG.
- Image processor: supports up to 1,920 x 1,080, 1,440 x 900, 1,280 x 1,024 and 1,024 x 768 resolutions.
- Supports RGB 24 bit true-color display.
- Supports hardware mouse display function.
- Memory and storage memory interface: 64bit DDR2, DDR3 and LPDDR (mDDR) memory interface.
- Supports up to 1,066Mbs, and also 800 Mbps or 667 Mbps.
- Supports up to 2GB memory.
- Mobile storage SD, MMC and SDIO interface.
- Supports up to SD 2.0, SDIO 1.1 and MMC 4.2 protocols.
- General Interface: 4 USB2.0 interface, compliant with USB1.1 I2C, SPI, UART, I2S and S/PDIF interface.
- Boot support: supports SPI flash boot, SD/MMC boot, and USB boot.
- Other features: TrustZone security management 1024bit eFuse key, can be used as chip ID or other security.
- Supports both Coresight and JTAG debug interface.