The data scanning & capturing service is used in education, health care, the government and commercial organizations. It covers the supply of both paper-based (OMR/ICR) and electronic data capturing (Web/e-mail) technologies or combination of both types. Scanning and analyses can also be included in the service.
- It can be prepared for users who wish to undertake their own in-depth comparisons of the data set or, alternatively, graphical and report formats can be generated and supplied.
- Document scanning service: we provide on-site / off-site document scanning service to enterprises; it converts documents of almost any type of paper to any image format possible by using our advanced imaging technologies and equipment.
- The documents are indexed to clients' desired format to enable easy retrieval.
- The service is mostly for the TIFF format with manual or automated indexing.
- The scanned files can be delivered on the CD or put on clients' office network and viewing software will be provided free of charge.
- Office logistic service is also available: As a one-stop solution company, we provide high quality, time bound, cost effective services to our clients, including the data-entry service, mailing service, laser-imprinting service, transport logistic, scanning equipment leasing, research field working, service quality surveying, etc.
- Project implementation supporting service: our experts plan, configure and customize a solution to each customer's unique needs in data collection. e.g. research, surveys, registration, personnel management, election, etc. As the provider of the bureau service, we understand the need for accuracy and attention to deadlines which must be paramount in any outsourcing system. We spend the time with our customers to go over their projects in-depth from the very beginning, straight through to completion. Each project, large or small, customers get our full attention throughout every step of the way.