Participants attending the Summit must comply with the following rules stipulated by the Organiser:
- Any person may be refused entry if they commit the following:
- Clothing and accessories carrying political, racial, religious or offensive messages.
- Clothing and accessories carrying flags, designs or messages that may be used for protest or demonstration.
- To ensure public safety at the venue, participants shall not bring any dangerous items into the venue. The Organiser and venue security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of participants seeking entry to the venue.
- The Organiser reserves the right to inspect any bags or personal items being taken into the venue. Security staff at the venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to event safety and good order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or removed from the venue.
- Security staff are authorised to invite people present at or entering the venue to submit to security screening, if necessary, and search of personal belongings and bags. Participants who refuse to submit to security screening or search without good reason may be denied entry and removed from the venue.
- Only confirmed registered participants and participants who have completed the registration on-site are permitted to the Summit. All admission badges are non-transferrable.
- Valid admission badge must be conspicuously presented when entering the venue, and each participant must wear the badge such that it is shown clearly at all times.
- No loudhailers, flags, banners, bunting, flyers or publicity materials of any kind shall be brought into and/or used/displayed in the venue without prior permission from the Organiser.
- No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items may be distributed in the venue without prior permission from the Organiser.
- Participants entering or present at the venue shall not deliberately cause obstruction at points of entry or exit, stairways, aisles, zone access points, emergency exits or access routes for emergency services within the venue.
- Interference with the smooth running of the event in any form is strictly prohibited. Such persons may be removed from the venue.
- No video shooting and sound recording are permitted during the Summit. No video camera and audio recording equipment are allowed without the permission of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations.
Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organiser.