Participants attending the Forum must comply with the following rules stipulated by the Organisers:
- Any person may be refused entry if they commit the following:
- Clothing and accessories containing political, racial, religious or offensive messages.
- Clothing and accessories carrying flags, designs or messages that may be used for protest or demonstration.
- To ensure public safety at the venue, participants shall not bring any plastic, glass, metal bottles or containers, and bottled or canned drinks, or any other dangerous items into the venue. The Organisers and venue security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of participants seeking entry to the venue.
- Luggage, oversized bags and umbrellas, etc. are to be left in the cloak room. The Organisers reserve the right to inspect any bags or personal items being taken into the venue and request any items to be kept at the cloak room.
- Security staff at the venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to event safety and good order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or removed from the venue.
- Only confirmed registered participants and participants who have completed the registration on-site are permitted to the Conference. All admission badges are non-transferrable. Security staff are authorised to invite people present at or entering the venue to submit to security screening, and search of personal belongings and bags. Participants who refuse to submit to security screening or search without good reason may be denied entry and removed from the venue.
- Valid admission badge must be conspicuously presented when entering the venue, and each participant must wear the badge such that it is shown clearly at all times.
- No loudhailers, flags, banners, bunting, flyers or publicity materials of any kind shall be brought into and/or used/displayed in the venue without prior permission from the Organisers.
- No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items may be distributed in the venue without prior permission from the Organisers.
- Participants entering or present at the venue shall not deliberately cause obstruction at points of entry or exit, stairways, aisles, zone access points, emergency exits or access routes for emergency services within the venue.
- Interference with the smooth running of the event in any form is strictly prohibited. Such persons may be removed from the venue.
- No video shooting and sound recording are permitted during the Forum. No video camera and audio recording equipment are allowed without the permission of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations.
Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organisers.