All visitors must follow the regulations set by exhibition organiser as below:
- Only confirmed or on-site registered visitors shall be admitted to the exhibition.
- All admission badges/tickets are non-transferrable. Valid admission badges/ tickets must be conspicuously presented when entering the venue. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission of any person who fail to comply with the above arrangement.
- Visitors must dress in proper attire. Participants in improper attire shall not be admitted to the venue.
- Luggage, oversized bags, backpacks and umbrellas, etc., are to be stored in the cloak room until the owners leave the venue. The Organisers reserve the right to request any items to be kept at the cloak room. If such items have not been retrieved within one hour after the end of the Summit, they would be sent to the Lost & Found Unit of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Materials of any kinds carrying offensive messages and any kinds of dangerous items shall not be brought into / worn/ displayed in the venue without prior permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission of any uncooperative Visitor/person or remove such person from the venue.
- Security staff are authorised to invite any person present at or entering the venue to undergo security checking, and to show personal belongings and bags. Participants who refuse to undergo security checking without good reason may be denied entry and be removed from the venue.
- Use of loud hailer/amplifier, chanting of slogans, shouting, distribution or display of materials, or behavior in any form that may disrupt the event and / or affect exhibitors and other visitors shall be prohibited. Offenders may be removed from the venue immediately.
- No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items may be distributed in the venue without prior permission by the Organiser.
- Persons entering into or inside the venue should not intentionally cause any obstruction to the entrance, exit, staircase, passage, district passageway, emergency exit or emergency passageway of the venue.
- Security staff at the venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to event safety and order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or be removed from the venue.
- No video shooting and sound recording are permitted during the Summit.
- Visitors shall follow the advice of the staff of the Organisers during the event. The Organisers reserve the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations. Such persons are not allowed to re-enter the venue during the event.
Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organisers. The Organisers and the security staff reserve the right of final decision on the House Rules and relevant issues.