Located at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, the HKTDC SME Centre provides you with all the resources you need to do business. Spanning 16,000 sq ft over two levels, our centralised resource and interactive service centre offers a comprehensive business library, meeting areas, function rooms, state-of-the-art facilities and business support services. It also serves as a one-stop shop for HKTDC to introduce comprehensive services in export marketing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Whether you are a new SME start-up or an established business looking for solid business contacts, up-to-date business information on overseas markets, latest industry trends and more, you will find them all here.
An array of workshops, business matching and networking activities are also held at the HKTDC SME Centre throughout the year to help you gain new business contacts and grow your business.
Below are the workshop series organised by the Centre:
- New Marketing Trends Workshop Series provides SMEs with practical information on latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Entrepreneurship Workshop Series provides start-ups with practical information on starting and running a business.
- SME Management Workshop series provides practical information to help SME manage business on different aspects effectively.
- China Business Workshop Series provides practical information on domestic sale and doing business in the Mainland China.
- Belt and Road Workshop Series provides practical information on business opportunities along the Belt and Road region.