Transform your business with help from our experts
To help SMEs stay competitive in an ever-changing business environment, the HKTDC SME Centre has launched a new free service, the “T-box” –Transformation Sandbox, to help SMEs explore any of the four transformation goals: brand upgrade , e-commerce, market exploration and relocation. Through our expert-guided advisory services, workshops, market intelligence and various business facilities, the T-box can facilitate business growth and transformation for SMEs.
Located conveniently at our SME Centre in the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, T-box provides a testing ground for SMEs to upgrade and transform their businesses. By establishing a unique SME ecosystem, the SME Centre facilitates business exchange and stimulates new ideas through different activities.
- SMEs planning to transform their businesses
- 3-month programme
- Flexible use of SME services & business facilities at the centre during office hours
- Free of charge
The service covers various areas, such as intellectual property rights, export credit management & financing methods, business law, operation of letter of credit, product design, marketing & licensing, government regulations in Mainland China, customs declaration & taxation, as well as market profiles for Mainland China, the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia, etc.
Regular workshop series to equip SMEs with essential business knowledge:
- New Marketing Trends Workshop Series
- provide SMEs with practical information on latest marketing trends, tools and relevant information;
- Entrepreneurship Workshop Series
- provide entrepreneurs with essential information on starting and running a business;
- SME Management Workshop series
- provide practical guidance and tips on business management and operation;
- China Business Workshop Series
- offer relevant information on doing business and selling to Mainland China; and
- Belt and Road Workshop Series
- provide market updates on business opportunities along the Belt and Road.
Regular market intelligence curated by our Centre’s experts to help SMEs gain the latest news related to their transformation goals, such as featured analysis and research reports on market trends, industry forecast, trade news and regulations.
Apart from general office facilities, such as workstations, wi-fi network, computers, printers, photocopiers and fax machines, the Centre also has a wide range of market information resources, business library and electronic databases for SMEs.
In addition, the HKTDC organises a wide range of activities and services, including exhibitions, the Hong Kong Pavilion in overseas exhibitions, trade missions, business matching services, hktdc.com sourcing website, product magazines, Design Gallery consignment services and window display services, etc., for SMEs from different industries.
Reach out to us below for any enquiries regarding the T-box programme
- SME Centre
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 6pm Saturdays / Sundays / Public Holidays Closed Address: Ground Level, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Tel: (852)1830 668