Get Latest Price
||[ Cost-effective Accounts Solutions for HK Business Owners ]
Accounting functions of a corporation are remarkably important for you to stay on top of your financial performance and comply with the financial reporting requirements in Hong Kong. Some people might underestimate its significance but, in fact, it is easy for you to miss out many details.
Here at Bridges Executive Centre (www.bridges.hk), our cost-efficient Accounting and Audit Arrangement services, provided by the in-house qualified accounting team and specialists, are a lot more than just preparing periodic financial reports for you.
To start preparation, what documents should be ready? Check this out!
>> Access our must-read document checklist here:
Monthly / Annual Accounting
- Handling of accounting entries and records
- Organizing required accounting documents and proofs
- Preparation of profit and loss account, balance sheet and trial balance for management review
- Monthly, quarterly or annual accounting reports
- Liaising with our tax specialists for possible tax planning
Annual Audit Arrangement
- Inclusion of audited financial statements, tax computation and free filing of Profits Tax Return
- Audit report in SME / PE / main GAAP format
- Physical stocktaking if any stocks in HK
- Consolidation of accounts for holding company and its subsidiary
- Statutory auditing for companies holding SFC license(s)
Flow Chart of Your Financial Reporting in Hong Kong
- Sort out the documents required to kick start your accounting reports, then prepare audit report. -->>
- Receive your first Profits Tax Return in around 18 months after the incorporation date. -->>
- Submit your first audit report with the completed Profits Tax Return to the IRD within 3 months. -->>
- Thereafter, you will receive your Profits Tax Return once a year for your submission with audit report.
Why Choose BRIDGES?
- Producing your reports in a legitimate & proper format
- Full set of accounting services with company secretarial support
- A one-stop shop to prevent you from wasting time liaising with different parties
- Quick & direct response to your queries
Start-up Tips & FAQs
Q: Skip Audit if No Income Is Generated?
A: If your business has not yet commenced, you can report as 'not yet commenced' to the IRD by absence of an audit report; however, if your business is operating but has not generated any income, you will need to...
>> Full TIPS to Help You Out:
# Contact Us Today to Get FREE Advice #
Hotline: +852 2159 9666 / WhatsApp: +852 9561 1000
Taking 360° Virtual Tour: http://www.bridges.hk/en/bridges_album.html
Give you peace of mind that your work is in good hands!