- PCB assembly for OEM products
- BGA minimum precision: 0.5mm
- IC minimum precision: 0.4mm
- Certification: EMS
- Yamaha highly accurate placer production line
- Available in various specifications
- One-stop station EMS services provider
- Experienced component sourcing team
- Especially for scarce parts
- 1- to 22-layer mixed assembly technology, specialized in assembling boards for safety, industry control and power boards
- SMT (Yamaha high precise placer)
- Plastic injection factory
- Die-cast and sheet metal stamping factory
- X-ray, ICT test, function and assembly line
- Professional engineering staff to provide technical support
- Q1: What service do you have?
- TECOO: We provide turnkey solution including PCB design, Software development, PCB Assembly, Enclosure design, Mold-making, Plastic injection, Finish product assembly and function testing.
- Q2: What are the main products of your PCB/PCBA services?
- TECOO: Our PCB/PCBA services are mainly for the industries including automotive electronics, Industrial control, Home appliances main boards, Consumer electronics, Medical equipment, bank equipment, smart home etc.
- Q3: Is TECOO a factory or trade company?
- TECOO: TECOO is a 16-year experienced professional contract manufacturer to provide one stop Turnkey PCB assembly and electronics manufacturing service.
- Q4: Can we inspect quality during production?
- TECOO: Yes, we are open and transparent on each production process with nothing to hide. Customers are welcome to inspect our production process and check in house.
- Q5: How can we ensure our information should not let third party to see our design?
- TECOO: We are willing to sign NDA effect by customer side local law and promising to keep customers data in high confidential level.
- Q6: What files required to get quotation from you?
- TECOO: For OEM PCBA projects, please provide the Gerber data/files and indication of related technical requirements as well as any special requirement if you have; For ODM projects, please provide Function List, so our engineer team can work on it.
- Q7: What is standard delivery term?
- TECOO: Delivery terms of EXW, FCA, FOB, DDU etc. are all available based on each quote.
- Q8: How long does it take for PCBA quote?
- TECOO: Depend on project's complexity. Normally 1-2 week is enough for our engineers to evaluate.
- Q9: Do you have any minimum order quantity (MOQ) requirement?
- TECOO: No, we do not have MOQ requirement, we can support your projects starting from prototypes to mass productions.
|Certifications, Standards & Safety Approvals, Awards: