Participants attending the Conference must comply with the following rules stipulated by the Organiser(s):
- Only confirmed registered participants or participants who have completed the registration on-site shall be admitted to the Conference. Participants have to present valid admission badge/ confirmation letter/ confirmation email for admission. The Organiser(s) reserve the right to refuse admission of any person who fail to comply with the above arrangement.
- All admission badge are non-transferrable. Valid admission badge must be conspicuously presented when entering the venue. Each participant must wear the admission badge such that it is shown clearly at all times.
- Participants must dress in proper attire. Participants in improper attire shall not be admitted to the venue. Any person may be refused entry if their clothing or accessories carry the following messages (including text and graphics):
- political, racial, religious or offensive messages
- flags, designs or messages that may be used for protest or demonstration.
- To ensure public safety and order at the venue, participants shall not bring any other dangerous items into the venue. Loudhailers, amplifiers, flags, banners, posters, placards, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kinds shall not be brought into and/or used/displayed in the venue without prior permission of the Organiser(s). The Organiser(s) reserve the right to refuse admission of any uncooperative participant/person or remove such person from the venue.
- Interference with the smooth running of the event in any form is strictly prohibited. Persons entering into or inside the venue should not intentionally cause any obstruction to the entrance, exit, staircase, passage, district passageway, emergency exit or emergency passageway of the venue. Chanting of slogans, shouting, distribution or display of materials, or behaviour in any form that may disrupt the event and/or affect other participants shall be prohibited. No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items may be distributed in the venue without prior permission from the Organiser(s). Offenders may be removed from the venue immediately.
- Luggage, oversized bags/ backpacks and umbrellas, etc., are to be stored in the cloak room until the owners leave the venue. The Organiser(s) reserve the right to request any items to be kept at the cloak room. If such items have not been retrieved within one hour after the end of the Conference, they would be sent to the Lost & Found Unit of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- The Organiser(s) and venue security staff have the authority to invite any person present to undergo security checking; and to show personal belongings and bags. Participants who refuse to undergo security checking without good reason may be denied entry and be removed from the venue. Security staff at the venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to event safety and order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or be removed from the venue.
- No video shooting and sound recording are permitted during the Conference. No video camera and audio recording equipment are allowed without the permission of the Organiser(s).
- The Organiser(s) reserve the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations. Such persons are not allowed to re-enter the venue during the event.
- Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organiser(s).